Tuesday, May 19, 2009

havent posted in forever .

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
how 's my life been , qood ? i quess . . exBOYFRIEND & I have officially ended our lonq winded relationship .
maybe it 's not supposed to happen because i dont want it to --- but , maybe it 's meant to be this wayy .
he doesnt want to be my friend - he doesn ' t wanna talk to me , but EY ! i cant force you to do anything you dont wanna do . .
regardless - i love the boy to deeeaath .
anywayss - since we ' ve broken upp , i 've been dating guyss .. . it 's kinda wierd thoo - i 'm only doing it to really keep myself busy . .
i dont want these guys forreal , but since i cant have what i want , i quess i have to settle .
on a better note - PROM IS NEXT WEEKEND ! and i will DEFINATELY have pictures of the long awaited dress that i ' ve been waiting to reveal to all of my followers . .
i 've also jumped on the TWITTER bandwagon, lol . . .
i thought i wouldnt , but heeey - it 's kinda funnn !
twitter.com/omqaawdkaay . .hah .
anyways - SOL WEEK & i definately don thave school til 1O . . soo aim or texttt .
laterr .

0 Comments


Leave a Comment