Friday, June 26, 2009

wassup ?

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
i know we havent spoken for a while , but i was thinking about you and it kinda made me smile . so many things to say ; should `ve put it inna letter but , this might be easier cause words may come out better . how 's your mother ? how 's your little brother ? does he still look just like you ? so many things i wanna know the answers to . . I wish I could press rewind and rewrite every line to the story of me and you . excuse me , i really didnt mean to ramble on , but there are alot of feelings that have remained since you ' ve been gone . I guess you thought that I wouldve put it all behind me , but it seems there ' s always something right there to remind me . like a silly joke , or something on the tv - mann , this aint easy . when I hear our song I get that same old feeling . don ' t you know i 've kept all of your pictures ? dont have the strength to part with them yet . I still can ' t erase the way your kisses taste . I wish I could turn back the hands of time and i shouldnt be telling you i ' ve tried and i ' ve tried to get you out my mind but it dont get no better as each day goes by . . i ' m lost & confused , i ' ve got nothing to lose . I hope to hear from you soon . . .

p.s. - i ' m still not over you .

3 Comments


  1. SE says:

    I love this song!! Memories..

    June 30, 2009 at 1:49 AM

  2. Anonymous

    follow scramstheman.blogspot.com
    p.s you cute ;)

    July 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Leave a Comment