Sunday, December 28, 2008

" I swear I'd never fall again - but this dont even feel like falling "

Posted in by Kaay | Edit


1October 19th 2k6
this boy became the light of my life - the reason I live , my EVERYTHING ! i dont know what i would do with out him . seems like when my world is turning upside down , he can come in and put a huge smile on my face and make everything all better. we argue like a married couple but, the next day when we wake up - it's like it NEVER even happened . we understand each other . it's funny cause he KNOWS when im lying . in a few months i will be going to Virginia State and he will be going WHEREVER he decides to go . I reallly hope we never fall apart like other high school 'sweethearts' do . I dont think we are the average couple like everyone else . . our relationship has potiential & i think it will survive everything that God has in store for us . there is always someone with the mentality of "KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT US " listen here -- you don't know SHIT ! I feel like there is alooooot of PEOPLE who just don't want to see me happy . but , when im with him - I feel like im on the highest mountian peak wayy above the clouds . . I know he doesn't like really mushy stuff - but, I sometimes when he's around me . . . I CAN'T HELP IT ! it's just comes with it . lOl - there is nothing better to say about him . HE'S PERFECT ! & I LOVE HIM .
when im with you I feel like I can fly a plane , race a train , travel through a galaxy and make the stars spell out your name "

0 Comments


Leave a Comment