Monday, December 29, 2008

you dirty perve !

Posted in by Kaay | Edit

The last night I was in a HORRIBLE situation . I have never in my life come across an old perverted man . This is how the story goes . . .

well , since it is the holiday season I decided to take a trip over to my grandma's house and stay for a couple days . [ My grandmother is ALWAYS delighted to get my company ] So , I went over to her house on Saturday night with no intention of leaving the next day . Sunday afternoon , my 4rd oldest sister [ yup ! it's a lot of us ] texts my 3rd oldest sister whom is visiting us from west virginia saying she was coming to get us at 3:oopm when she gotten off work . . So, 3 rolls around and we roll out to visit one of her friends . . The neighborhood where this fellow resided was NEVER a good neighborhood . anyone ever heard good things about Berkley ? I didn't think so . As we pulled up infront of his home , he comes outside and greets us . im still a little bit "iffy" about going in his home . for all I know it could be a trap house ! I didn't want to ruin my sisters fun with her friend so I proceeded to go in anyway . As I walked through the door , the aroma of alcohol , cigarettes and weed smacked me across the face along with the booming sounds of Snoop Dogg . Standing in the living room from what I could see whas a drunk old man standing directly next to a very nicely decorated Christmas Tree . As my sisters "friend" introduces us ; the old man starts to grab and hug them . . but, me - im not too fond of hugging people BETTER yet not hugging old drunk men . after my sisters give the man what he wants [ which was a hug ] he reaches in for a hug from me . so I politely force my hand out for him to shake it and he pulls a " naa, I don't accept those " . I started to back up feeling VERY uncomfortable - so suddenly this old fart qrabs me and starts rubbing my hair and breathing on my kneck . . my first instinct was to push him off of me ; so I did ! and I politely excused my self from his home . as I'm walking out the door , he is talking to my sisters saying " check your girl , she needs some help "
WTF ? now, was I wrong ?

1 commentsyou dirty perve !


  1. PORCHE ` says:

    I never go to Berkley, haha, I have no clue why. But I hate old perverted men, uhhh ! you didn't do anything wrong in my eyes. People like their space lol.

    December 30, 2008 at 1:00 PM

Leave a Comment