Friday, February 20, 2009

ask yourself,

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
are you honest with yourself?
answer HONESTLY ; i'd like to see some responses .
=D
[ HERE'S MINE ]
What do you wish you name was? Bianca , Marie or Keri
Have you ever had an imaginary friend? never
Are you popular? everyone thinks that I am for some reason ; butI dont think I am .
Do you like being or wish you were popular? no - im fine the way I am .
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Ran Away from home .
Most embarassing moment. fartinq when i did a flip on the trampoline - I was sooo embarrased but i tried to laugh it off to make myself feel better .
Worst fear. Loosinq Jeraud .
Guilty pleasure? sleepinq naked with the window open . I feel FREEEE ! lol
Favorite quote? "& if he only knew , im qivinq him just enogh rope to hanq himself with"
Do you consider yourself superficial/ugly/or fat? yes - I think im fat & ugly .

0 Comments


Leave a Comment