Sunday, March 22, 2009

materialism.

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
i never really
NEEDED,
any materialistic thinqs to prove how successful i am .
[ trust me ]
i love nice things .
and having those nice thinqs is even better .
i 've never come across anyone so
MATERIALISTIC
in my 17 years of living .
life is all about ,
what YOU WEAR
how MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE
how MANY SHOES ARE IN YOUR CLOSET
[you qet the point ]
i dont need all of that stuff to make me a better person.
your clothes, shoes , this , and that , is alllllllll qonna be
HERE,
on earth when you die .
wtf are you qoinq to do with it in heaven ?
or hell , prehaps =/
i just want to be clear with that .
this isnt for the person who has alot of stuff . .
or shops alot . .
this is for that ONE , who likes to FLAUNT .
I ' M FINE FOR MYSELF !
my parents did a rather
a w e s o m e
JOB ,raising me to be who i am today .
i may not have all the things in the world .
but , i ' ve never WANTED for anything .
. . . my attitude makes up for what i lack .
kyerra .

0 Comments


Leave a Comment