Wednesday, January 7, 2009

. . . just to qed by

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
now that we are back in school - I really realized how much I fuckinq HATE IT ! maybe that's why im workin so damn hard to qed out of there !
riqht now, im sittinq in my English 12 class . . supposed to be doinq this worksheet on thee Renaissance Era but , I don't know this shit ! my enqlish teacher BARELY speaks any enqlish . . so , everthinq that she says just qoes completely over my head . . but , im beinq a kiss ass - I do all her arrands and faxes and qrade all her papers so she's passinq me with a B ! lOl .
it's funny tho cause everyone else in thee class HATES her but, mee - I just be chiiiiiillen . . aqreeinq with whatever she says . .


well, at least I know ima qraduate on tiiiime =]

1 comments. . . just to qed by


  1. Lou Pay says:

    hahaha, wordD! keep doin' ya thang ma!

    January 16, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Leave a Comment