Monday, January 12, 2009

to keep myself busy in study block ;

Posted in by Kaay | Edit
10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people:
♥ fuck you!
♥ fuck you !
♥ fuck you
♥ What a waste of 2 minutes!
♥ fuck you!
♥ fuck you !
♥ Ewww, what a ho!
♥ fuck you!
♥ fuck you !
♥ and fuck you too !
9 things about yourself:
I talk ALOT ! but not enough to qet on someones nerves .
my feelinqs qet hurt easily i just REFUSE to let them qet the best of me .
I can be very insecure sometimes
I never really had a father .
Everyone really thinks that I am Puerto Rican when Im really Dominican&Black . lOl
I really hate GRITS because it reminds me of old women's vaginas .
I wear my Jeans at least 4 times before I wash them .
I qet really scissor happy when it comes to qettinq my hair done .
Riqht now : i need a PEDICURE !
8 ways to win your heart:
say something worth saying. or something smart.
remember something i've said. let's me know that you listen.
make me laugh bc i'm silly.
confidence is sexy :) don't let me intimidate you.
have an open mind.
on a date, take me somewhere outside the norm (dinner/movie).
open the door for me
spend time chillen with me not tryna 'WOO' me into havinq sex with you because IT WONT WORk !
7 things that cross your mind often:
I wonder what Im wearing tomorrow ?
Money .
if i am . . .
lately, him
am i making the right decision?
success in high school & College
am I really qoinq to have enough money to move away from Virginia to Florida after highschool ?
6 things you do before you go to sleep:
wrap my hair
Brush my retainer
check my facebook and Myspace at least 4 times
Take a shower
watch television
and call HIM !
5 people you couldn't live without:
my parents
my sisters
Grammeye
Korrie
& Jeraud Simmons .
4 things you're wearing right now:
blue jeans
white socks
black and blue h&m hoodie
all black chuck taylors .
3 songs that fit your life perfectly:
'Paranoid' Kanye West
'Halo' Beyonce
'Never Wouldve Made It ' Marvin Sapp
2 things you want to do before you die:
Swim with Dolphins
travel the world
1 confession.
Im so afraid for my boyfriend to leave me (for anything be it colleqe, or just breaking up ) because I dont think noone else in this world can love me like he does .

0 Comments


Leave a Comment